Integration Program Business Lead 2017
for educated immigrants
An education and internship opportunity in Finnish business
Is your dream to work in a Finnish company?
Do you speak fluent English?
Have your studied at an university?
Business Lead is an integration program for educated immigrants based in the Uusimaa region in Finland. The aim of the program is to introduce and integrate educated immigrants into Finnish working life.
The program will start 12-13 June 2017 and run until November 2017.
Qualifications for the program
You are qualified to apply for the program if:
- You are an immigrant and hold a valid residence permit in Finland
- You are registered as an unemployed jobseeker at Uudenmaan TE-toimisto
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You have a higher education degree or at least 3 years of higher education studies
- You have been working within the business sector or have been an entrepreneur for at least 2 years
- You are strongly motivated to study and develop your professional skills
In Finland gender equality is a norm and we strongly encourage female participants to apply.
How to apply
- If you fulfill all the criteria above, please complete the application found below and send the application with your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application deadline is 7 May 2017
- Your application should be in English language
- After submitting your application and given that you fulfill the program application criteria, you will be contacted by Hanken & SSE for an interview in our Helsinki office